Pi Futures’ Migration: Our New Chapter in BSC Ecology
Pi Futures was born to bridge the world of Pi and DeFi and has committed to giving people a user-friendly cryptocurrency, which is easy to earn and risk-free to mine on the phone. However, Ethereum gas fees make it impractical to dollar cost average the buying of assets that require self-custody on-chain. People are regularly paying more than $100 just to deposit, say, $50 worth of cryptocurrency on DeFi platforms.
We held a poll on Twitter asking for users’ opinions; 88% of the participants prefer Pi Futures tokens migrates to BSC.
We are more than excited to announce to you that after careful consideration and deliberation, Pi Futures token will migrate from Ethereum blockchain to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
We believe that Pi Futures holders will experience the best of what BSC has to offer of speed, low transaction fees, transactional efficiency as well as the take full advantage of all this unique chain has to offer.
- Interoperability: BSC is built with a dual chain architecture, which makes it possible for users to enjoy the flexibility of transferring assets from one blockchain to another.
- Transaction Fees: In terms of Transaction fees, BSC is substantially more cost-effective than Ethereum blockchain.
- Transaction Speed: Binance Smart Chain is compatible with smart contracts, a high-performance, low-latency blockchain.
How to Migrate?
Pi Futures launch on the BSC will support BEP20 standard token functionalities, existing ERC20 Pi Futures tokens will be migrated to BEP20 tokens which will support trading on Pancake Swap.
- We will add a liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
- The trading pair in PancakeSwap will be Pi Futures/USDT.
- You can deposit both ERC20 and BEP20 Pi Futures token in FuturesCash.
- Pi Futures token will be automatically withdrawn as BEP20 only.
We will follow closely with the technology of the Binance Smart Chain as they continue to expand the network with additional features, we will also explore and add additional features to BEP20 Pi Futures and FCT token applications where necessary.